Waking up in the morning and feeling a dry, sore throat, or difficulty swallowing is a scary feeling, even if eating something at that time doesn’t seem appropriate. But it’s important to recharge when you’re sick. This is much easier if you choose the right foods for your sore throat.
1. Chicken Soup A sore throat is the result of inflammation and dehydration. Chicken soup not only replenishes lost water; But salt also helps your body retain fluid in its tissues. The same is true for almost every kind of soup. ยูฟ่าเบท
2. Honey has been the main medicine in treating disease since ancient times. And with good reason: Manuka honey is effective against various infections. both bacteria and viruses, including those that cause the common cold But you must eat the right amount, not too much because sugar can inhibit the immune system from functioning properly.
3. Yogurt is a good source of protein, carbohydrates and healthy fats. The same goes for probiotic bacteria, which are beneficial germs and support immune system function. And prevent harmful germs from entering the body.
4. Mashed potatoes Potatoes are a source of magnesium, vitamin C and antioxidants. All of which supports healthy immune system function. But make sure your mashed potatoes aren’t too hot. This can irritate your throat.
5. Eggs: Eggs have a gentle texture. But scrambled eggs are especially delicious. Eggs are also rich in trace elements such as zinc, iron and selenium, as well as vitamins D and B12, which can help prevent infection. Which is the cause of sore throat
6. Ginger has been proven in laboratory experiments that it has analgesic properties. contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory It also inhibits the growth of certain strains of harmful bacteria.
7. Cantaloupe is not only 90% water, but also full of electrolytes to help keep you hydrated when you’re sick. It’s also a low-sugar fruit packed with vitamin C and A to support your immune system.